Pile driving is an integral part of the construction of Jetties, Pontoons and board walks. We are capable of driving timber, steel or concrete piles in a vast range of lengths and diameter sizes. We also have a drilling rig for drilling into hard river beds/rock prior to pile installation.
Our pile driving barge is 11 metres long x 6 metre wide barge which has a 12 metre pile frame. We also use hydraulics winches for time efficient maneuvering.
Government & Commercial Services
Bayside Marine Services has successfully completed projects for the Brisbane City Council, Redland City Council and other large organisations. Strict government guidelines and policies are followed and easily incorporated into our working environment.
Our recent projects include:
- Barge Ramp Pile replacement at Victoria Point QLD
- Replacement of Berthing piles at Lamb Island, Macleay Island and Russell Island QLD
- Design and Construction of Rowing Pontoon for the Centenary Rowing Club at River Hills QLD
- We have also be involved in the repair and maintenance to the Moreton Island Jetty and Dolphin viewing platform which we constructed some years ago.
At Bayside Marine Services Pty Ltd we will carry out repairs to all products and services including jetties, floating pontoons, gangways and boat ramps. No matter how small or big the repairs may be, we are committed to providing you with quality repair work and advice on maintaining your waterfront construction. We have extensive workshop facilities for both manufacture and repair. Maintenance on your waterfront addition is important to ensure all parts are in good working order.
Repairs include but are not limited to:
- Jetties: pile replacement, decking timber replacement, re-oiling of deck, tightening of bolts and fixings.
- Pontoons: Re-greasing, replacement and repair of rollers and roller brackets, decking replacement, re-oiling of deck, carpet repair or replacement.